2014년 4월 1일 화요일

a can-do attitude

a can-do attitude  할수있다는 태도, 긍적적 마인드



Today's expression is just for serious people. So if you're not serious, if you don't care about English, English is so difficult, then Go! Go! This expression is not for you! All right. Good.

The weak people are gone. Only the strong people remain and today's expression is just for you. You have a can-do attitude. "a can-do attitude"
An attitude is how you feel, your feeling, how you act how you perform.
What kind of attitude? a positive attitude or negative attitude? We don't want those people.
We want people, people who watch this video, people who work for company, people who do sport , we need a people with a can-do attitude. 

What is a can-do attitude? This is the idea.
English is difficult. Are you sure you want to study? Can you study with me? Yes, I can. I can. I can do it. I can study with you. That's a can-do attitude.
And I love a can-do attitude.

Let's check of the dialogue.
A: English is so hard~
B: Come on! It's not that bad.
A: It is~ I don't wanna study English!
B: Hey! You need to have a can-do attitude.


I know. English is tough. So was Korean. Korean was very difficult language But I told myself 'I can do it!' and took me a long time. It definitely took me years and years and I lived in Korea.  Did I master the Korean language? No. But was I comfortable living in Korean speaking Korean? Yeah. I had problems. Of course I have problems. But I never gave up! I always kept that can-do attitude.

And hey I'm your coach. You got a good coach, so don't give up. You can do it. You have a can-do attitude!






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기